Solihull College welcomes students with additional needs and its dedicated Additional Needs Team is placed to provide the best possible support to students.
What does SWAN stand for?
SWAN stands for Students with Additional Needs (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWAN
We have 70 other meanings of SWAN in our Acronym Attic
- Social Work Access Network
- Society of Women Addicted to Needlework
- Solar Wind ANisotropies
- Somebody Worth Accepting Now (Phoenix, Arizona)
- South West Artist Network
- South Western Association of Naturalists
- Sports Writers Association of Nigeria (sports journalism)
- State-Wide Area Network (India)
- Stateless Wireless Ad-Hoc Network
- Structured Wireless Aware Network (Cisco)
- Study of Women's Health Across the Nation
- Sun Wide Area Network
- Support Wide Area Network (US DoD)
- Symantec Women's Action Network
- Syndrome Without A Name
- System for Wearable Audio Navigation
- System Wide Automated Network (Suburban Library System)
- System without a Name (game engine)
- Solid Waste Association of North America
- South West Asia and North Africa
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students with additional needs are provided with customised learning and training, which is highly individualised and ensures that each student gets the right support for them.
Tutorial packs include equality and diversity materials for tutors and the college operates an additional learning support service to provide support directly to students with additional needs.
Colleague Peter will travel to Toledo, in Ohio, during August to give talks on horticulture at their botanic gardens, which will focus on the opportunities for students with additional needs.