He, his coaches, and his players worked to become serious students of the game.
What does SOTG stand for?
SOTG stands for Students of the Game (podcast)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOTG
We have 7 other meanings of SOTG in our Acronym Attic
- Servants of the Galaxy (gaming clan)
- Shadow of the Giant (game)
- Shadows of the Grave (gaming guild)
- Shakespeare on the Green (student festival)
- Shepherd of the Grove (Maple Grove, MN)
- Special Operations Task Group (Austrailian Army)
- Special Operations Training Group (USMC)
- Spirit of the Game
- State of the Game (podcast)
- Stature Of The Gods (game)
- School of Trek Humor (Star Trek)
- Shadow of the Hegemon (science fiction book)
- Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church
- Sisters of the Heart
- Spirit of the Hunter (gaming clan)
- Strike of the Heart (pop/punk band)
- Strolling of the Heifers (parade; Vermont)
- Surgery of the Hand (certification)
- Shepherd of the Hills Christian School (Littleton, CO)
- School of the Incarnation (Gambrills, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Serious students of the game will appreciate what King Yao has to share about how shorthanded Hold'em differs from a full game; how to avoid mistakes and adjust correctly; and how poker on the Internet differs from face-to-face "brick-and-mortar" poker.
Steward said the Klitschkos are professionals, students of the game.
As we head into the season, JAMDAT has captured the excitement and competition of real baseball to satisfy both casual fans and students of the game," said Noah Garden, Senior Vice President of E-commerce for MLB Advanced Media.
There's a new casino coming to Las Vegas but it's not for students of the game -- it's for students of the gaming industry