Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP) is the largest organization in the world dedicated to ending the war on drugs, with chapters on more than 200 campuses around the globe.
What does SSDP stand for?
SSDP stands for Students for Sensible Drug Policy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSDP
We have 59 other meanings of SSDP in our Acronym Attic
- Societies and Student Development Officer (various universities)
- South Sudan Development Organisation
- Strained Silicon Directly on Insulator
- Space Science Data Operations Office
- Same Sex Domestic Partner
- Same Stuff Different Pile (polite form)
- Simple Service Discover Protocol
- Softtek Software Development Process
- State Systems Development Program
- Strategic Services Development Plan
- Society Skill Development for Poverty Alleviation (East Timor)
- South Sudan Disabled Persons Association
- Streamlined Staff Development Planning Primary (handbook)
- Spectroscopic Surface Denaturation Quantifying (biophysics)
- State Safety Data Quality (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)
- Students Self-Determination Questionnaire
- Sealed Source and Device Registry
- semi-submersible drilling rig
- SERMIS Source Data Review
- Sfiziosa Serata Danzante Records
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sam Chapman State Coordinator, Oregon Students for Sensible Drug Policy Eugene Council majority refused to listen Once again, under the pretext of wanting input from the community and threatening to close the airport, the Creswell City Council held a special meeting because Urban Moore of Eugene Skydivers filed a Federal Aviation Administration complaint ("Creswell authorizes legal fees in battle with skydivers," Feb.
6 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP), announced plans today to mobilize student voters in support of Proposition 19, the Regulate, Control and Tax Cannabis Act of 2010.
The American Civil Liberties Union and Students for Sensible Drug Policy filed the suit in federal court in South Dakota, charging that "the [federal] law creates an unfair and irrational barrier to education.
But Shawn Heller of the Students for Sensible Drug Policy in Washington reportedly said testing invades student privacy.
Marcus, now a law student at the University of Minnesota, is on the board of an organization called Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP) designed to promote "open, honest, and rational discussion of alternatives to our nation's drug problem," he says.
In Oregon the rising tide of dissatisfaction has led to the founding of six chapters of Students for Sensible Drug Policy on our college campuses, and state cannabis activists are having discussions on the formation of a statewide coalition specifically to deal with the constant assaults on the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program.
The only option students have left is to take action in court" says Kris Krane, executive director of Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP), a Washington, D.