Originally founded as Students for Responsible Business in 1993, Net Impact has developed from a great idea shared by a few business students into a mission-driven network of 5,000 new leaders for better business.
What does SRB stand for?
SRB stands for Students for Responsible Business (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRB
We have 185 other meanings of SRB in our Acronym Attic
- Sports Réunis Belfortains (French: Sports Meeting Belfortain)
- Stabilized Rice Bran (health care product)
- Staff Record Bureau (UK)
- Standards Real Book (music)
- State Reserve Board (China)
- Steve Rogers Band
- Storage Resource Broker (data-mining software)
- Stratégie Réunionnaise pour La Biodiversité (French: Reunion Strategy for Biodiversity)
- Stream Request Block
- Stress Rated Board (lumber grade)
- Styrene Rubber Butadiene
- Submarine Reportback Processor
- Sulphate Reducing Bacteria
- Sun Report Builder (software)
- Super Regional Bank
- Surface Radiation Budget
- System Readiness Board
- System Release Bulletin
- System Review Board (Joint Operation Planning and Execution System; US DoD)
- Single Regeneration Budget 5 (health and well being plan; World Health Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Common Ground, Korean Youth and Community Center, East of the River CDC, Juma Ventures, and dozens of other community-based organizations (CBOs) have hosted MBA student interns through the Students for Responsible Business (SRB) Community Development Initiative Internship Program (CDI).
He was also a founder of Students for Responsible Business and an associate member of both the Social Venture Network and the Investors Circle.