The student group sponsoring the event, Clark University Students for Palestinian Rights, invited Mr.
What does SFPR stand for?
SFPR stands for Students for Palestinian Rights (student organization; University of Waterloo; Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFPR
We have 5 other meanings of SFPR in our Acronym Attic
- Short Form Provisioning Parts List
- Support Facilities Provisioning Parts List
- Syndicat Français des Producteurs de Plants pour Professionnels (French)
- Six Factor Personality Questionnaire
- Syndicat de la Fonction Publique du Québec (Canada)
- Sally Fischer Public Relations (est. 1990; New York)
- San Fernando Pastoral Region (Archdiocese of Los Angeles, California)
- Secondary Failure of Platelet Recovery (hematology)
- Selective Functional Posterior Rhizotomy (surgical procedure)
- Sorry for Party Rocking (song)
- San Francisco Psychotherapy Research Group (San Francisco, CA)
- South Florida Public Relations Network
- San Franciscans for Police Reform and Oversight (San Francisco, CA)
- Secure Fast Packet Switching
- Shore Facility Planning System
- Single Failure Point Summary
- Society for Francophone Postcolonial Studies (est. 2002; UK)
- South Florida Palm Society (Florida)
- Steel Framed Parking Structures
- Strategy First Person Shooter (video games)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking in front of the red, black, white and green Palestinian flag, he spoke to about 400 people in Atwood Hall at a forum arranged by Clark University Students for Palestinian Rights.
After learning earlier this month that the Students for Palestinian Rights planned to bring Norman Finkelstein to campus Thursday, the first night of a university-sponsored Holocaust and genocide studies conference, Mr.