On March 26, Students Working Against Tobacco Youth from Saint Lucie and Okeechobee will raise awareness about the harmful effects of candy flavored tobacco products outside Digital Domain Stadium during the New York Mets spring training game.
What does SWAT stand for?
SWAT stands for Students Working Against Tobacco
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWAT
We have 120 other meanings of SWAT in our Acronym Attic
- Squad Weapons Analytical Trainer
- Staff Without Adequate Training
- Sticks With Ass-kicking Tactics
- Strategic Weapons and Tactics (TV show)
- Strengths, Weakness, Advantages & Threats (assessment)
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Achievements & Threats (assessment)
- Stress Wave Analysis Technique
- Students Winning Against Tobacco (Texas)
- Students with a Target (student/police partnership program in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Students With A Testimony
- Students Working to Advance Technology
- Subjective Workload Assessment Technique
- Submillimeter Wave Advanced Technology
- Subsea Well Abandonment Tool
- Surface Water Ambient Toxics Monitoring Program (Maine)
- surface water assessment team
- Surface Weapons Against Torpedoes
- Swift Action Team
- Switch Assembly Test
- Symbolic, Written, Audio, Technical
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's the message Florida teens in Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT) videotaped and recently sent to the cigarette maker's headquarters.
A leading campaign, called Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT) and part of the Florida Tobacco Control Program, will be devastated by the total tobacco prevention budget cut from $39 million a year to just $1 million, effectively shutting it down for the next 12 months despite tremendous successes in the fight against teen smoking.
Florida's anti-tobacco program includes the youth-oriented "truth" advertising campaign, community health partnerships, evaluation, educational programs in schools and the Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT) grassroots advocacy initiative.
Florida's anti-tobacco program includes the youth-oriented "truth" advertising campaign, community health partnerships, educational programs in schools and the Students Working Against Tobacco grassroots advocacy initiative.
Congressman Scott Martin will present citation to the Students Working Against Tobacco (S.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 20, 2001 SWAT: Survey Results: Tobacco Marketing Messages Reach 62% of Youth Worldwide More than 62 percent of teenagers in various countries on three continents, Europe, Asia, and South America, have been exposed to some form of tobacco advertising in their country in the last week, a survey released by the Florida Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT) showed.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT), a youth-led anti-tobacco advocacy group in Florida had some straight talk for the CEO of Philip Morris this past weekend: "Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is" when it comes to charity.