Sunday with a performance by Priscilla Dantas, a young Brazilian pianist who was an exchange student at Churchill High School as part of the Students Helping Street Kids International Program and who now studies music at the University of Oregon.
What does SHSKI stand for?
SHSKI stands for Students Helping Street Kids International (Spencerville, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- State Homeland Security Grant Program
- Shawnee Heights Senior High (Tecumseh, KS)
- Sample-Hold-Sample-Hold-Hold (electronics)
- Suburban High School Hockey League (Pennsylvania)
- Sensitive Homeland Security Information (US DHS)
- Specialized High Schools Institute
- State Historical Society of Iowa
- Strategic Highway Safety Implementation Plan (California)
- System Hardware/Software Interface Specification
- Springfield Home School Knights (Missouri)
- Schnader Harrison Segal and Lewis (law firm; various locations)
- Science-Health Science Library (Ball State University; Muncie, IN)
- Selbst Hilfegruppe Schmerz Leverkusen (German: Leverkusen Pain Support Group; Leverkusen, Germany)
- Sherlock Holmes Society of London (UK)
- Stephen Howe Systems Limited (UK Aerospace Defence Recruitment Agency)
- Super High School Level (Dangan Ronpa game series)
- Supernatant of Heated Spleen Lymphocytes (pathology)
- School of Health Services Management
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (gaming)
- Specialist High Skills Major (school program; Ministry of Education; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To mark the Brazilian festival here, a fundraising event celebrating its 10th anniversary returns to Cozmic to get people dancing and having a joyous time while collecting cash for Students Helping Street Kids International.
Any proceeds will go toward Dantas' scholarship, provided through the locally based Students Helping Street Kids International.
Students Helping Street Kids International will hold its third annual Carnaval Brasil
Costumes, masks, the Illuminated Fools human puppets, dancing, demonstrations, performances by Samba Ja, Edson Oliveira's Sun Bossa quintet and Macaco Velho; sponsored by Students Helping Street Kids International, 7 p.
The finalists for the donation are Committed Partners for Youth, Start Making a Reader Today, Greenhill Humane Society, Students Helping Street Kids International and Neighborhood Economic Development Corp.
CARNIVAL BRAZIL WHAT: Brazilian cultural celebration featuring music and dance, a benefit for the Eugene-based organization Students Helping Street Kids International WHEN: 7 p.