Lawrence also serves on the National Safety Council's Youth Division, Students Against Drunk Driving, and the Manufacturing Skill Standards Council.
What does SADD stand for?
SADD stands for Students Against Drunk Driving (now Students Against Destructive Decisions)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SADD
We have 26 other meanings of SADD in our Acronym Attic
- South African Data Center for Oceanography
- Shipboard Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler
- Seasonal Affective Disorder Depression
- Selective Attention Deficit Disorder (satire)
- Senior Attention Deficit Disorder
- Sexual Attention Deficit Disorder
- Shape, Area, Distance, Direction (cartography)
- Software Architecture Design Document
- Statement of Approved Design Data
- Students Against Destructive Decisions (formerly Students Against Drunk Driving)
- Stupid And Dumb Decision (coined by Francis J. Theriault in Toronto in 1996)
- Severe Achondroplasia with Developmental Delay and Acanthosis Nigricans
- Scope, Assess, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate (various companies)
- Shared Data Description Language
- Students Against Drunk Driving Leaving Everyone Safer (Oklahoma State University)
- Safety and Driver Education (UK)
- Sensor Algorithm Development Environment
- Serious Adverse Device Effect
- Small Aircraft Diagnostic Equipment
- Societe Algerienne pour le Droit de l'énvironnement
Samples in periodicals archive:
He describes the first research on drunk driving in the 1930s, the influence of increased driving with the growth of the suburbs and highways in the 1950s and 1960s, the introduction of the Drunkometer and Breathalyzer, activist groups like Students Against Drunk Driving and the Alliance Against Intoxicated Motorists, Ronald Reagan's creation of the Presidential Commission on Drunk Driving, continued scientific research, stories of drunk driving today, and problems preventing and punishing the behavior.
Midweek, Students Against Drunk Driving members gave presentations in their mentoring groups about a new Web site called URHealthstyle.
Elvis and The Lawman have hit the road to perform in many other states and represented California law enforcement at the annual Canadian Students Against Drunk Driving conference in March 1996.
In high school she was named a National Hispanic Merit Scholar and was a member of Students Against Drunk Driving and the National Honor Society.
Voegele, 22, has been a Ford DSFL spokesperson since 2008 and was a former member of Students Against Drunk Driving (SADD) at her high school in Ohio.
When the video was finished, she presented it to members of the Westboro High School Students Against Drunk Driving (SADD) group and a middle school health class.
Fatal alcohol-related crashes involving Lancaster High School students over the past two years helped sparked the formation of a club called Students Against Drunk Driving, or SADD.