Members of Students Active For Ending Rape (SAFER), which took the lead in drafting the new policy, initially tried to depict criticism of their work as the rants of "a small, largely ultraconservative minority," as they wrote in an October 4 statement.
What does SAFER stand for?
SAFER stands for Students Active For Ending Rape
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAFER
We have 26 other meanings of SAFER in our Acronym Attic
- Safety Assessment for Evaluating Rehoming
- Sandwell Approach Forum for Eliminating Racism (UK)
- Secure and Fast Encryption Routine (cryptography)
- Simplified Aid For EVA Rescue
- Société d'Aménagement Foncier et d'Etablissement Rural (French: Property and Rural Settlement Development Corporation)
- Southern Area Fire Equipment Research
- Split Access Flexible Egress Routing (AT&T)
- Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Steel And Foam Energy Reduction (racetrack barrier developed by University of Nebraska)
- Streamlined Approach for Environmental Restoration (US DoE)
- Safety Investigation Report
- Safety and Fitness Electric Records System
- System on AWIPS (Advanced Weather Interactive Processing System) for Forecasting and Evaluation of Seas
- Sexual Assault and Family Trauma (Spokane, Washington)
- Security And Fire Escape Training & Education
- Safe, Accountable, Flexible and Efficient Transportation Equity Act
- Safe, Accountable, Flexible and Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users
- Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (US DOT)
- Safe Technologies International, Inc.
- Safety Abroad First - Educational Travel Information