Cross-cultural investigation of the multidimensional students' life satisfaction scale with Spanish adolescents (pp.
What does SLSS stand for?
SLSS stands for Students' Life Satisfaction Scale
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLSS
We have 11 other meanings of SLSS in our Acronym Attic
- Saint Lawrence String Quartet (Marblehead, MA)
- Surf Life Saving Queensland (Australia)
- Service Level Status Report
- Short Latency Stretch Reflex
- South London Stroke Register (UK)
- St. Louis and Suburban Radio Club (Missouri)
- Secondary Lead Smelter Release Regulations (Canada)
- Single Layer, Single Sided (DVD)
- Stephen Lewis Secondary School (Thornhill, ON, Canada)
- Steveston-London Secondary School (Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)
- Surf Life Saving Sydney (Little Bay, New South Wales, Australia)
- SUSE Linux Standard Server
- Systems Library Subscription Service
- Surf Life Saving Sydney Northern Beaches (Collaroy, Australia)
- Sea Level Static Thrust
- Service Leavers' Support Team (British Armed Forces transition to civilian life)
- Sierra Leone Selection Trust (est. 1928)
- Single Locus Sequence Typing (microbiology)
- St. Louis, San Francisco, and Texas Railway Company
- Stage Lighting and Sound Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Brief Multidimensional Students' Life Satisfaction Scale (BMSLSS; Seligson, Huebner, & Valois, 2003) is based on the original 40-item scale Life Satisfaction Scale (Huebner, 1991) but contains five items each ranked on a seven-point scale (ranging from terrible, unhappy, dissatisfied, mixed, mostly satisfied, pleased, to delighted).