Cam Newton's case was handled last November by the Student-Athlete Reinstatement staff.
What does SAR stand for?
SAR stands for Student-Athlete Reinstatement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAR
We have 497 other meanings of SAR in our Acronym Attic
- Stock Appreciation Right
- Stock-Adjustment Request
- Stoichiometric Air Requirement (gas combustion)
- Stomach Acid Reflux
- Stop and Reverse (trading markets; stocks, bonds, commodities)
- Storage Address Register
- Strategische Argumentatie en Research BV (Haarlem, Netherlands)
- Structural Activity Relationship (EPA)
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- Student Aid Report
- Su Alteza Real (His/Her Royal Highness)
- Sua Altezza Reale (His/Her Royal Highness)
- Sub-Account Representative
- Sub-Acute Rehabilitation (medical care unit)
- Subconscious Analysis and Reprogramming (psychology)
- Subject Analysis and Retrieval
- Subscriber Application Router
- Subsequent Applications Review
- Successive Approximation Register
- Sulfuric Acid Recovery (hydrocarbon processing application)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jarrett made a mistake, and we believe that had he known he was required to pay his full share of the rent for the apartment, he would not have chose to live there,'' said Jennifer Strawley, NCAA director of membership services and student-athlete reinstatement.
If there are expenses that Galen would have to repay or donate to charity to regain his amateurism, then it would go to the NCAA student-athlete reinstatement people.