launched today the Student Voices Resource Center (SVRC) -- an online tool designed to give K-12 students an influential role in local decision making regarding the use of technology in education.
What does SVRC stand for?
SVRC stands for Student Voices Resource Center (NetDay)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVRC
We have 14 other meanings of SVRC in our Acronym Attic
- Star Valley Ranch Association (Wyoming)
- State Vehicular Recreation Area
- State Vocational Rehabilitation Agency (US Social Security Administration)
- Sudan Vision and Rehabilitation Association (est. 1993; Finland)
- Sonoma Valley Redevelopment Advisory Committee
- Satellite Viewing Rights Coalition
- School Violence Resource Center
- Shenandoah Valley Reading Council (Bridgewater, VA)
- Software Verification Research Centre (Australia)
- Statewide Vision Resource Centre (Victoria, Australia)
- Sir Vivian Richards Cricket Ground (Antigua)
- Silicon Valley Regional Communications System (California)
- Sugar Valley Rural Charter School (Loganton, PA)
- Sierra Vista Ranger District (Coronado National Forest; Arizona and New Mexico; USDA)
- Single Vehicle Road Departure
- Statewide Voter Registration Database (various locations)
- System Version Release Document
- Swami Vivekananda Rural Development Society (India)
- Scott Valley Real Estate (Fort Jones, CA)
- Southwest Voter Registration and Education Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NetDay Student Voices Resource Center is a tangible response to Speak Up Day 2003 in which 210,000 students from 3,000 schools in all 50 states went on line and shared their views of technology use.