The Commission on the Future of Higher Education, for example, proposed both a student unit record database and increased public access to a wide variety of statistics on educational outcomes.
What does SUR stand for?
SUR stands for Student Unit Record (various states)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SUR
We have 40 other meanings of SUR in our Acronym Attic
- Seemingly Unrelated Regressions
- Service Usage Record
- Set-Up Reduction (corporate management system)
- Severable Use Rights
- Shared University Research (IBM program)
- Shell Update Release (Microsoft)
- Sistema Unido de Retrasmisión (Latin American TV network)
- Small Unit Radio
- Society of Uroradiology
- State University Railroad Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Commission urged the federal government to establish a national student unit record data system with fail-safe privacy safeguards.
The National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU) registered its objections to provisions of the report that it said would intrude on student and family privacy through a federal student unit record data system.