Initial versions of the 2013-14 budget give the Student Success Initiative about $25.
What does SSI stand for?
SSI stands for Student Success Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSI
We have 580 other meanings of SSI in our Acronym Attic
- SteadyShot Inside (Sony)
- Storage Service Interface (software)
- Storage Strategies, Inc. (Springfield, VA)
- Stores Station Indicator
- Strategic Simulations Inc.
- Strategic Studies Institute (US Army War College)
- Stress-Strength Interference (reliability model)
- Structural Safety Inspection
- Structural Significant Item
- Studies in Symbolic Interaction (sociology)
- Sub-Surface Investigation
- Submarine Systems, Inc.
- Sudan Service International
- Summer Student Internship (various schools)
- Summit Safety, Inc (Devens, MA)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Surgical Site Infection
- Surprise Security Inspection
- Survey Sampling International
Samples in periodicals archive:
He or she assesses school and student needs and establishes relationships with local businesses, social service agencies, health care providers, and volunteer organizations to harness needed resources, making student success initiatives more effective and efficient.
His areas of expertise include academic and student affairs leadership, implementation of Achieving the Dream student success initiatives, program management and administration and grant writing.
Fifield, "The invitation to participate in edX comes on the heels of several highly successful classroom-based student success initiatives at our College that have increased student persistence by as much as 32 percent.
The commissioner offered a reason that the agency is not pushing for the restoration of more specialized grants that supported programs like Student Success Initiative and full day pre-kindergarten: The state is currently on trial in a lawsuit involving most of its school districts over the way it funds public schools following the 2011 Legislature's more than $5 billion reduction to public education funding.
It's part of a more holistic approach to the student success initiative.
Texas SUCCESS (Texas Students Using Curriculum Content to Ensure Sustained Success), is part of the Texas Student Success Initiative (SSI).
This comprehensive tool is a great addition to our student success initiatives, including the Kaplan Commitment, which allows students to assess their coursework for up to five weeks without incurring tuition costs, and will further assist students in understanding how financial aid works.