called the The Student Right to Know Before You Go Act, would require colleges to better forewarn students about what they're getting into.
What does SRTK stand for?
SRTK stands for Student Right To Know
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of SRTK
- State Regional Trade Group
- Shoot-able Remote Threat Ground Target (weapons testing)
- Subaru Rally Team Hungary
- Shoppertrak Retail Traffic Index (newsletter)
- Spaceport Research and Technology Institute (US NASA)
- Student Response to Instruction (teaching)
- Scientific Research Testing Institute of Military Medicine
- Strontium Titanate Oxide (also abbreviated as STO)
- Subaru Rally Team Japan
- Six Reasons To Kill (German metalcore band)
- Software Release Transmittal Letter
- Sooner Rather Than Later
- Statistical Reasoning, Thinking, and Literacy
- Straight Reads the Line (band)
- Source-Route Translational Bridging
- Security Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Security Requirements Tractability Matrix
- Shuttle Radar Topography Mission
- Simplified Reference Tissue Method (neurology)
- Software Requirements Traceability Matrix
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report, "Student Persistence in College: More Than Counting Caps and Gowns," says the Bush plan would be based on information collected under the Student Right to Know Act, which shows many schools having low graduation rates.
It is a natural inclination for colleges and universities to "spin" their safety reports, he observes, even though accurate reporting is mandatory under the Student Right to Know Act.