She is the medical director for student mental health services at the University of Colorado as well as a part of the university's Threat Assessment Team charged with dealing with "individuals who may be threatening, disruptive or otherwise problematic.
What does SMHS stand for?
SMHS stands for Student Mental Health Service(s)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMHS
We have 56 other meanings of SMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Slater Mill Historic Site (Pawtucket, RI)
- Smartphone Mobile Hotspot (T-Mobile)
- Smoky Mountain High School (Sylva, North Carolina)
- Smoky Mountain Historical Society
- South Mecklenburg High School (Charlotte, NC)
- Specialist Mental Health Service (various locations)
- St. Mary's High School
- Starr's Mill High School
- Stone Memorial High School (Crossville, TN)
- Stone Mountain High School (Stone Mountain, GA)
- Stun Master Hot Shot
- Sunrise Mountain High School (Peoria, Arizona)
- Sandwell Mental Health and Social Care Trust (UK)
- Special Mental Health Services Initiative (Hogg Foundation for Mental Health; Austin, TX)
- Specialist Mental Health Services for Older People (Australia)
- S-Methyl Homocysteine Thiolactone (biochemistry)
- Second Most Hated Team (sports)
- Shipper Must Have Title
- Site Munitions Handling Training
- Southern Madison Heritage Trust (Hamilton, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The neuroscience student was a psychiatric patient of Dr Lynne Fenton, head of his university's student mental health services, it was revealed in court papers.
The Work Plan describes how $129 million dollars of Mental Health Service Act funds will be available for the purposes of implementing California's Statewide Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) Plan to Prevent Suicides, Reduce Stigma and Discrimination, and Improve Student Mental Health Services on University and School Campuses.