That concern was also echoed by Ronnie Nichoalds, executive director of the Student Loan Guarantee Foundation of Arkansas, a nonprofit agency that functions as the state's primary guarantor for FFELP loans.
What does SLGFA stand for?
SLGFA stands for Student Loan Guarantee Foundation of Arkansas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SLGFA in our Acronym Attic
- Saint Louis de Gonzague Alumni Foundation Incorporated (US and Haiti)
- Seattle Lesbian and Gay Chorus
- Sair Linux and GNU Certified Instructor
- Sri Lanka-German CEFE Program
- State & Local Government Coordination & Preparedness
- St. Louis Gateway Classic Sports Foundation (Missouri)
- Schweizerische Liga Gegen Epilepsie (German: Swiss League Against Epilepsy; Zurich, Switzerland)
- State and Local Government Employers
- Single Line to Ground Fault
- Sri Lankan Gay Friends
- Sri Lanka Girl Guides Association
- Simon Langton Girls Grammar School (UK)
- Scottish Local Government Information Unit (Scotland, UK)
- Scanned Linear Grating Light Valve
- Society of Local Government Managers (Canada)
- S. L. Griffith Memorial Library (Danby, VT)
- State and Local Government on the Net
- Student Loan Marketing Association Global Notes
- Sindh Local Government Ordinance
- Shanghai Leading-Group Office of International Shipping Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The seller is the Student Loan Guarantee Foundation of Arkansas, led by Ronald Nichoalds.
Student Loan Guarantee Foundation of Arkansas (SLGFA) is the primary guarantor, and Educational Services of America, Inc.