The former Dancing WIth the Stars finalist, 20, who became pregnant with now two-year-old son Tripp at age 17, was invited by the Student Health Advisory Committee to talk about abstinence during the St.
What does SHAC stand for?
SHAC stands for Student Health Advisory Committee (various universities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHAC
We have 50 other meanings of SHAC in our Acronym Attic
- Sexual Harassment and Abuse (athletics)
- Shrimp Hatchery Association of Bangladesh
- State Housing Appeals Board (Rhode Island)
- Steerable Hull Array Beamformer
- Student Health Advisory Board (various schools)
- Sherut Ha-Bitachon Ha-Klali (General Security Service, Israel)
- Scenic Highway Advisory Committee (Florida)
- School Health Advisory Committee (Texas)
- Society for the History of Alchemy and Chemistry
- Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty
- Sydney Housing Action Collective (Australia)
- South Hills Area Council of Governments (Pennsylvania)
- Sam Houston Association of Computer Scientists (Texas)
- School of Historical and Critical Studies (University of Brighton; UK)
- Safety and Health Awareness Day (UK)
- Sharpe Army Depot
- Shipboard Hazard and Defense (1960's US DoD shipboard test program for chemical and biological warfare agents; aka Project 112)
- Software Hardware Allocation Database
- State Health Access Data Assistance Center (University of Minnesota)
- Somerset Hills Adult Day Center (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
members of the Student Health Advisory Committee called out to students and staff as they headed to the center's cafeteria.
Scott Elman, president of the Student Health Advisory Committee said, "We thought a big name like Bristol's would help to start a dialogue.