FEDERAL STUDENT financial assistance programs are costly, inefficient, byzantine, and fail to serve their desired objectives.
What does SFA stand for?
SFA stands for Student Financial Assistance (universities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFA
We have 307 other meanings of SFA in our Acronym Attic
- Stephen F. Austin State University (Texas)
- Stetson Futbol Association (DeLand, Florida)
- Steven F. Austin (Nacogdoches, TX)
- Stochastic Frontier Analysis (economics)
- Strategic Focus Area (various organizations)
- Strategic Framework Agreement (various organizations)
- Strategic Fund Adviser (USAA)
- Street Fighter Alpha (game)
- Strong-Field Approximation
- Student / Farmworker Alliance
- Stuttering Foundation of America
- Substance-Field Analysis
- Success Factor Analysis
- Success For All (educational foundation)
- Suntory Foundation for Arts (Japan)
- Super Furry Animals (Welsh band)
- Super Furry Animals (Welsh rock band)
- Superficial Femoral Artery
- Superior Femoral Artery (cardiology)
- Superior First Aid (Anarchy Online gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A report of the Advisory Committee on Student Financial Assistance.
The Ministry of Education has been directed by Cabinet to review and revamp the Namibia Student Financial Assistance Fund (NSFAF), following a national conference on education which was held last year.
Applying for Financial Aid The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the starting point for most student financial assistance programs.
Equally important was a doubling of the state's primary student financial assistance program, the Oregon Opportunity Grant.
Student Financial Assistance The most important factor affecting students' ability to attend and graduate from college is finances.
George Chin, director of student financial assistance at the City University of New York, agreed, arguing that IRS "data is skewed by tax shelters and ways to manipulate the tax system to make it appear like you have less money.
``It couldn't have worked out better for the campaign,'' Tim Bonnell, the California Community College Chancellor's Office student financial assistance programs coordinator, said of Hagaman winning the car, noting that she is not only a current college student but a financial aid recipient.