Even during her foundational studies, she was the class representative, is currently on the student executive board for the nursing school and, within the school, is part of the programme committee.
What does SEB stand for?
SEB stands for Student Executive Board (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEB
We have 165 other meanings of SEB in our Acronym Attic
- Software Engineering Branch (various organizations)
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor (singer)
- Source Evaluation Board
- Southern European Broadcasting Service
- Space Enterprise Board
- Special Enforcement Bureau (similar to police SWAT team)
- Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B Disease
- Start Edge Bit
- State Electricity Board
- Stock Exchange Bank (various locations)
- Super Eurobeat (music CD series)
- Support Equipment Building
- Support Equipment Bulletin
- Systems Engineering Board
- Systems Engineering Branch
- Saskatchewan Elk Breeders Association
- Sea Based Activities
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (Swedish bank)
- South End Business Alliance (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Southeast Bankcard Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matt Stoychoff, then a junior at West Boylston High School, was elected as vice president of the Massachusetts Association of Student Councils Student Executive board at the state convention in Hyannis.
Loren Hinkson says her scholarship enabled her to live on campus at the University of Southern California and hold leadership positions on three student executive boards instead of undertaking a grueling daily commute that would have precluded her participation in on-campus activities.