MICH, an independent Toddler through 6th grade school accredited by the Association Montessori Internationale, educates children from 18 months to twelve years in a student centered learning community that emphasizes hands-on experiential learning, respect for self and others, and the development of inquiry skills that enhance life-long learning.
What does SCL stand for?
SCL stands for Student Centered Learning (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCL
We have 413 other meanings of SCL in our Acronym Attic
- State Cleanup Level
- Straight Carapace Length (turtles)
- Strain Compensated Layer
- Strategic Consultants Ltd
- Stress Checklist
- Stromal Cell Line
- Structural Composite Lumber
- Structural Constraint Language (computer programming)
- Structured Cooperative Learning (curriculum)
- Student and Campus Life (various schools)
- Student Computer Lab (various schools)
- Student of the Civil Law
- Stuff Christians Like (blog)
- Substation Configuration Language
- Sulfur, Chlorine and Lead (extreme pressure additive)
- Summa Cum Laude
- Supply Chain and Logistics Institute (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Supply Chain Leadership
- Supported Community Living
- Surface Charge Layer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technology improvements nudged the transforming from traditional instructor-centered learning (conducted through lecturing and assessing students achievement through exams based on instructor's standards) to student centered learning (multiple ways of connecting to students and using rubrics) (Blumberg, 2009; Lepczyk, 2009).
Its focus on student centered learning and integrated technology, training, content and assessment solutions help teachers tailor instruction to meet individual student needs.