It is the owner of SBN Limited, which operates the Student Broadcast Network and supplies specialist radio programming to over 50 universities across the UK, The Get Real Marketing Company Limited, which operates student brand manager programmes to promote its clients' brands, and The Campus Marketing Company (UK) Limited, which runs campus and on-line based promotional and marketing activity and which is also responsible for the newstudent.
What does SBN stand for?
SBN stands for Student Broadcast Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBN
We have 95 other meanings of SBN in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Blue Nile (Sudan)
- Special Billing Number
- SportBikers Network
- Spring Break Nationals (trade show)
- Standard Book Number (now ISBN)
- State Bar Number (attorney)
- Static Bayesian Network (information processing)
- Stop Bullying Now
- Strong Base Number (petroleum and lubricant industry)
- Strontium Barium Niobate
- Superior Business Network (Costa Mesa, CA; est. 2002)
- Surface Bullnose
- Single Breath Nitrogen (respiratory test)
- Salmon Bay Natural Area (Washington)
- Sampla Belting North America (est. 1997)
- School Based New Apprenticeship (Australia)
- South Bluefield Neighborhood Association (West Virginia)
- Strength Based Needs Assessment
- Sustaining Base Network Activity
- Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics (est. 1999; Santa Barbara, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The loss making-company, run by Stourbridge-based entrepreneur Adam Driscoll, has agreed to sell its Student Broadcast Network to a new company called Campus Media.
Additionally, channelfly is the owner of SBN Limited, the Student Broadcast Network.
Other aspects of the deal include a Big Issue month-long radio advertising campaign on The Student Broadcast Network, owned by channelfly.
Under the agreement, channelfly's weekly Top 20 from its Student Broadcast Network Chart will be reprinted and distributed on CMJ's website CMJ.
com, the music and Internet group, has tuned into the UK's student audience by acquiring the issued share capital of the Student Broadcast Network.