To measure adaptation to college, the Student Adaptation to College Questionnaire (SACQ; Baker & Siryk, 1989) was used.
What does SACQ stand for?
SACQ stands for Student Adaptation to College Questionnaire
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SACQ
- Substance Abuse and Crime Prevention Act (California)
- South Asia Conference of the Pacific Northwest
- South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions
- Sacramento Public Disclosure (Sacramento County, California)
- Senior Arms Control Policy Group
- South African Coloured People's Organization
- State Association of Crime Prevention Officers (South Carolina)
- Sacramento Personalized Recovery Oriented Services (Sacramento, CA)
- Software Architectures Change Propagation Tool
- Serologically Active but Clinically Quiescent
- Student Adjustment to College Questionnaire (various universities)
- South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession
- Saint Croix Island International Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Sandhill Crane (bird species Grus canadensis)
- Separate Armored Cavalry Regiment
- Small Area Contrast Ratio
- Society for Atomic Collision Research (Japan)
- Software Activity Change Request
- Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Southern Arizona Correctional Release Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Student adaptation to college questionnaire manual.
The Student Adaptation to College Questionnaire (SACQ)