TAMKEEN, in co-operation with the Education Ministry, is supporting a training programme to provide 60 industry supervisors with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage the Structured Workplace Learning programme within the industrial, commercial and business environment.
What does SWL stand for?
SWL stands for Structured Workplace Learning (Australia education program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWL
We have 71 other meanings of SWL in our Acronym Attic
- Software License (Apple)
- Soil and Water Lab (Cornell University; New York)
- Solid Waste Landfill
- Southwest LANs (Local Area Networks; UK; gaming community)
- Speaking When-Later Listening
- Standing Water Level
- Star Wars Lego
- Static Water Level
- Still Water Level (oceanography)
- Strategic Weapon Launcher
- Student Will Learn (education objectives)
- Students for World Literacy (Canada)
- Surface Water Level (hydrology)
- Sheepscot Wellspring Land Alliance (est. 1991; Freedom, ME)
- Software License Agreement (contracts)
- South West Landlords Association (UK)
- Southern Wisconsin Landlords Association (est. 1988)
- She Was Like A Bearded Rainbow (song from Cream's Disraeli Gears)
- Secure Wireless Local Area Network
- Social Work Licensing Board (Arkansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It forms part of Tamkeen's Structured Workplace Learning (SWL) programme, which itself falls within the Secondary Vocational Education Project (SVEP).
This includes VET and TAFEWA accredited courses and a unique Structured Workplace Learning component (Years 10-12) allowing our students to combine work experience and work training with Vocational-based school curriculum.
The 25 students of Al Maarida Commercial School have been given six-week placements, as part of the Structured Workplace Learning (SWL) Programme - a pilot of the Education Ministry's Secondary Vocational Education Programme (SVEP) initiative.