The Structured Total Least Norm Algorithm The Structured Total Least Norm (STLN) algorithm was developed to solve problems where the data matrix (A) (consequently also the error matrix ([E.
What does STLN stand for?
STLN stands for Structured Total Least Norm
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STLN
- South Tonka Little League (Chaska, MN)
- Strip-Type Leaky Lines
- Submarine Tender Load List
- Seek the Lost Ministries (San Antonio, TX)
- Something the Lord Made (film)
- Street Team Local Music (band)
- Strike Team Leader Military
- Short-Term Liquid Marrow Culture
- Serous Tumors of Low Malignant Potential
- Scotland: the Learning Nation (UK)
- Senior Technical Liaison Officer
- Long Play Stereo Mode (Sony voice recorders)
- Secure Transport Layer Protocol
- Short Term Lending Program
- Sky's the Limit Productions (record label)
- Student Technology Leadership Program (Kentucky)
- Saint Louis Raver Community Website.
- Science & Technology Law Review (Columbia)
- Segment-Table Length Register
- Small Town, Local Riders (bicycle club)