The unit supports all five IEC61131-3 programming languages: Ladder Diagram, Function Block, Structured Text, Sequential Function Chart and Instruction List.
What does STX stand for?
STX stands for Structured Text
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of STX
We have 16 other meanings of STX in our Acronym Attic
- Situational Training Exercise
- Smarter Technology eXtension
- SNA to X.25
- Squad Training Exercise
- St Croix Island, VI, USA (Airport Code)
- Staff Training Exercise
- Star Trek: X (Nemesis)
- Start of Text
- Store X (6502 processor instruction)
- Street Touring X (amateur racing)
- Studentereksamen (Danish high-school certificate)
- Syntaxin (cell membrane protein)
- System Technology Excellency (South Korea)
- Scanning Transmission X-Ray Microscope
- Salmonella Typhimurium
- Same to You
- Store Y (6502 processor instruction)
- Style (File Name Extension)
- Styrian Airways, Austria (ICAO code)
- Student & Youth Travel Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using Inxight solutions, enterprises and government organizations access and analyze unstructured, semi-structured and structured text to extract key information to enable business intelligence.
Using VorteXML Designer, users can extract, map and transform data from structured text output such as invoices, purchase orders, reports, log files and HTML documents into XML with no need for any programming, according to Datawatch-Europe.
Structured text offers the most advantages in the long term and will be emphasized here, although page images will probably dominate over the next few years because of economic issues.
As a result, engineers developing high-integrity control systems can streamline the certification of their industrial controllers programmed using IEC 61131-3 structured text generated by Simulink PLC Coder.
The product complements VorteXML Designer, which allows users to visually extract, transform and map data from structured text output into valid XML without programming.
com Datawatch Corp has launched a free, fully functional beta release version of VorteXML, its software tool for the conversion of structured text data into XML.
Texcel Information Manager is a comprehensive document management system that is distinguished by its unique ability to track and manage the various components -- or document information objects -- that make up a structured text file, such as an SGML- or XML-encoded document.