The twins were assessed through structured telephone interviews for disordered gambling and similarity of their childhood environment.
What does STI stand for?
STI stands for Structured Telephone Interview
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STI
We have 311 other meanings of STI in our Acronym Attic
- Star Trek Insurrection (movie)
- Stationary Target Indicator
- Steel Tank Institute
- Steel Tube Institute of North America
- Still Image Architecture
- Straight Times Interactive (Singapore)
- Straits Times Index
- Strategic Technologies for the Internet
- Strategic Traffic Information
- Strategic Treatment Interruption
- Structured Treatment Interruption
- Subaru Technica Institute
- Subaru Technica International
- Subaru Tecnica International (Tokyo, Japan)
- Subaru Turbo Israel (Israel)
- Subject to Inspection (real estate)
- Subrate Transmit Interchange (AT&T)
- Subterranean Target Identification
- Summer Theater Institute
- Summer Transportation Institute (educational program; US DOT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey elements of the `Time to Live' report, comprising structured telephone interviews of primary care physicians in five European countries (Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain), shows 73% consider reduced hospitalisations are crucial for the well being of COPD patients - a statistic reinforced by previous studies showing between 22% - 43% of COPD patients hospitalised due to an exacerbation will die within one year [3,4,5,6.
MRI and pan have partnered previously in the area of pre-employment and certification testing, and the companies are considering other products, such as Web-based structured telephone interviews, live outsourced job interviews, and other innovative "managed" business solutions for clients.