We share a common goal through home station training, structured self-development (SSD), and PME to develop the best leaders possible for the growing and intense demands of future conflicts.
What does SSD stand for?
SSD stands for Structured Self-Development (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSD
We have 419 other meanings of SSD in our Acronym Attic
- Static Separation of Duty
- Sterile Services Department (UK)
- Stiftung Studenten Discount (German)
- Stopping Sight Distance
- Strategic Sales Director
- Strategic Sourcing Director
- Strathclyde Standard Desktop
- Strength Screening Device
- Structure Superposition Database
- Structured File Server Definitions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Structured self-development bridges the training gaps between NCOES resident attendance and provides the Army and proponent schools with the opportunity to ensure that critical and emerging skill "needs" are delivered to Soldiers in a timely manner.
While there are a few parts to the change, the main part deals with the various levels of what will be called Structured Self-Development or SSD.