com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Structured Cabling Systems industry http://www.
What does SCS stand for?
SCS stands for Structured Cabling Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCS
We have 847 other meanings of SCS in our Acronym Attic
- Statistics Colloquium Series (various schools)
- Stock Condition Survey (housing; UK)
- Stock Control System
- Stored Command Sequence
- Stoughton Cab Services (Wisconsin)
- Strain and Counterstrain (physical therapy)
- Strategic Computer Solutions, Inc (Syracuse, NY)
- Strength Conditioning System
- Strohl Consulting Services
- Strongsville City Schools (Strongsville, OH)
- Student Computer Services (various schools)
- Student Crime Stoppers
- Subcommission on Cretaceous Stratigraphy
- Submarine Combat System
- Subsystem Configuration Specification
- Successful Club Series (Toastmasters Program)
- Sumitomo Chemical Singapore
- Sunnyside Community Services (New York)
- Super-Conducting Solenoid
- Supervisory Control Status
Samples in periodicals archive:
Compared to the five-year average lifespan of active equipment, the 10- to 20-year lifespan of structured cabling systems means a weak system will command company operations far into the future.
html Structured Cabling Systems Vertical Market Analysis.
This 44-page technical reference book provides an overview of the standards and practices that govern the planning, installation, and testing of structured cabling systems.
AT&T's SYSTIMAX Structured Cabling Systems (SCS) are modular systems comprised of unshielded, twisted copper pair and 62.
Highlighting the Structured Cabling Systems Market: --VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)offers a significant new market opportunity for structured cabling system (SCS)suppliers.
In our evaluation of structured cabling systems from various vendors, we found that ADC's AirES technology provides superior performance and delivers significant improvements.
Leading Electronic Interconnect Company Extends its Wired Premises and Campus Structured Cabling Systems By Adding Canobeam to Provide High-Bandwidth, Wireless Network Bridges Canobeam, Canon's economical Free Space Optics (FSO) data-transmission system featuring built-in Auto Tracking and speeds of up to 1.