154 Z678 Using library collection records as examples, Ng (Queens College, CUNY) explains the structure of an XML encoded document, illustrates the role of cascading style sheets (CSS), and introduces document type definitions (DTD).
What does SAX stand for?
SAX stands for Structure of an XML (Extensible Markup Language)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SAX
We have 22 other meanings of SAX in our Acronym Attic
- State Average Weekly Wage
- Surrey Area Weekend Walkers (England, UK)
- Sacramento Area Water Works Association
- Semi Arid Wheat Yield Trial
- Salut, Amor i Xarxa (Catalan: Health, Love and Networking)
- Satellite per Astronomia X (Italian X-ray astronomy satellite)
- Short Axis (echocardiography)
- Simple API for XML
- Slovakian Stock Exchange
- Symbolic Aggregate Approximation (visual data investigation)
- Spastic Ataxia, Autosomal Dominant
- Subclavian/Axillary Artery to Coronary Artery Bypass
- Small Angle X-Ray Diffraction (biophysics)
- Springfield Armory eXtreme Duty (pistol)
- Sexual Antagonism and X Inactivation
- Small-Angle X-Ray Scattering Initiative for Europe
- Simple Accessible XHTML Online News
- Selected Area X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Small Angle X-Ray Scattering
Samples in periodicals archive:
They will be used to establish bonds between the structure of an XML document and its semantic definition.
We will discuss the basic physical structure of an XML document in this feature together with the logical structure.
0 makes it possible to significantly change the original structure of an XML document (automatic generation of tables of contents, cross-references, indexes, etc.