Driven by a passion to help patients, the company partners with clinicians to develop innovative technologies in the areas of structural heart disease and critical care monitoring that enable them to save and enhance lives.
What does SHD stand for?
SHD stands for Structural Heart Disease (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SHD
We have 83 other meanings of SHD in our Acronym Attic
- Single-Hop Delay
- Small Heavy Duty
- Smart Handheld Devices
- Société du Haut Débit (French: Broadband Corporation)
- Société Henry Dunant (French: Henry Dunant Society; Switzerland)
- Society, Health and Development
- Special Handling Designators
- Special Handling Detachment
- Staunton, VA, USA - Shenandoah Valley Regional (Airport Code)
- Storage, Handling, Distribution (UK materials handling magazine.)
- Suction Hopper Dredger
- Super High Definition Display
- Supersonic High Diver
- Sustainable Human Development
- SLA1 Homology Domain 1
- Security Hardware Distributors Association
- Senior Help Desk Analyst (information technology job)
- Simon Herbert Design Associates (UK graphic design company)
- St. Helena Development Agency (Jamestown, St. Helena)
- Student Hispanic Dental Association (University of Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Occlutech, a leading European innovator of products to treat structural heart disease today announced that it is making its range of PFO and ASD occluders available on the South Korean market.
Interventional Procedures for Adult Structural Heart Disease (online access included)
Transthoracic echocardiography was performed for each subject to rule out structural heart disease.
Overall, 22 (88%) patients were females and 19 (76%) patients had structural heart disease (Table 1).
Patients with structural heart disease who have past or current HF symptoms.
It emphasizes the importance of promptly ruling out structural heart disease and ischemia, as well as less common causes associated with sudden death.
In about 70% of people, a complete right bundle branch block also has no association with any structural heart disease.