A holder of professional engineering licenses in New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and New Jersey, Tirey is a founding member of Structural Engineers of New Hampshire and has national certification as a structural engineer from the Structural Engineering Certification Board.
What does SENH stand for?
SENH stands for Structural Engineers of New Hampshire (est. 1993; Newbury, NH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SENH
- Secretaria de Energia (Mexico)
- South Eastern New England Shipbuilding Corporation
- Scientific and Engineering Network
- Senior Executive
- Support and Education Network for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Parents and Caregivers
- Sales Engineer
- Software Engineering
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (est. 1981; Poughquag, NY)
- Senior Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Solid Earth and Natural Hazards (NASA)
- Sony Entertainment Network International
- Servicio Nacional Integrado de Administracion Aduanera Y Tributaria (Spanish: Integrated National Customs and Tax Administration; Venezuela)
- Study on the Efficacy of Nosocomial Infection Control
- Nickname for HQ USAF Programs Usually Connected With Logistics Support
- Special Educational Needs Information Technology
- Special Educational Needs Joint Initiative for Training (UK)
- Standard Equipment Nomenclature List
- Single Event Noise Model (acoustics)
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Sensor Networks with Mobile Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory and the Structural Engineers of New Hampshire collaborated on the publication of a definitive method of determining snow loads throughout the state, "Ground Snow Loads For New Hampshire.