In continuous publication for over 60 years, this standard guide to structural design with wood has now been updated to include current design practices, standards, and consideration of new wood products.
What does SDWW stand for?
SDWW stands for Structural Design With Wood (Virginia Technical Institute)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Secondary Drinking Water Standards
- Simultaneous Driver and Wire Sizing
- State Drinking Water Standard (environmental regulation)
- Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (California)
- Self-Directed Work Team
- Steele-Dawson-Wing-Tuttle (Bismarck, ND)
- Summer DeadWeight Tonnes
- San Diego World Trade Center
- San Diego Web Technologies Group
- San Diego Wireless Users Group
- South Dakota Water and Wastewater Association (est. 1935)
- Secure Document Exchange
- Sedona, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
- Sigma Delta Chi (former name of the society of professional journalists; still used for the society's SDX Foundation)
- Sigma Delta Chi (journalism honor society)
- Simulation Data Exchange (file format for data exchange)
- SmartDiscovery Extraction Server (Inxight Software Inc)
- Starkit Developer Extension (computer programming)
- Storage Data Acceleration (Western Digital)
- Secure Digital Extended Capacity (memory cards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 2-4: Structural Design with Wood Using the 2005 NDS, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA.
November 16-18: Structural Design with Wood, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA.