Developing new codes and structural design criteria for these tall buildings to help ensure that they will be safe and usable following major earthquakes is yet another area where local structural engineers are heavily involved.
What does SDC stand for?
SDC stands for Structural Design Criteria
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDC
We have 496 other meanings of SDC in our Acronym Attic
- State Distribution Center
- Statement of Desired Capability
- Statistical Data Center
- Stellar Data Center
- Strategic Defense Command
- Strategic Development Council (American Concrete Institute)
- Strategic Direction Center
- Strategic Distribution Centre (India)
- Stratford District Council (various locations)
- Structural Damage Capacity (Palladium Games)
- Studebaker Drivers Club
- Student Development Center
- Student Disability Center (various locations)
- Student Dormitory Council
- Student Dust Counter (NASA New Horizons Project)
- Studio Digital Coopératif (French: Cooperative Digital Studio)
- Sub-Deputy Collector (India)
- Subdimensional Checklist (management tool)
- Submarine Decompression Chamber
- Substation Data Concentrator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vought will leverage its extensive commercial airframes systems engineering expertise to translate requirements into structural design criteria.