Most prominent among these were the Structural Adjustment Participatory Review Initiative (SAPRI), the World Commission on Dams (WCD) and the Extractive Industries Review (EIR).
What does SAPRI stand for?
SAPRI stands for Structural Adjustment Participatory Review Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SAPRI in our Acronym Attic
- Stockpile Approved Product Record
- Super Aguri Panther Racing (IndyCar racing)
- Security and Political Risk Analysis
- Shore Activities Program Readiness Assessment (US Navy)
- South African Pagan Rights Alliance
- South Arm Peninsula Residents' Association (Australia)
- South Asian Peace and Reconciliation Alliance
- State Air Pollution Regulatory Agency (various states)
- Ski Area Permit Rental Charge
- Statewide Air Pollution Research Center
- Structural Adjustment Participatory Review International Network
- Saint Andrews Parish Regional Library (Charleston, SC)
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Office (US DoD)
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program (US DoD)
- Substance Abuse Policy Research Program (Robert Wood Johnson Foundation)
- Société des Autoroutes Paris-Rhin-Rhône
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Training (US DoD)
- Security Assistance Program Review Working Group
- Saint Anthony's Primary School
- SAP Application Benchmark Performance Standard (throughput unit for HW sizing)