com/) , the global number one vendor of strong user authentication and e-signature products, today announced at its 3rd Investor and Media Summit in New York that it has passed the landmark of 150 customers in the U.
What does SUA stand for?
SUA stands for Strong User Authentication (computer security)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SUA
We have 58 other meanings of SUA in our Acronym Attic
- Specified Unlawful Activity
- Spectrum User Agreement
- Spring under Axle (automotive suspension design)
- Standard User Analyzer (software)
- Standard Utility Allowance
- State of the Union Address (also seen as SOUA)
- State Unit on Aging
- Statelor Unite ale Americii (Romanian: United States of America)
- Stati Uniti d'america (Italian: United States of America)
- Stored Upstream Address (token ring)
- Student Unions Activities (University of Minnesota)
- Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (Microsoft)
- Super-User Agent
- Support Unit of Action
- Suppression of Unlawful Acts (Against the Safety of Maritime Navigation)
- Surface Unit Attack
- Sweetener Users Association (Washington, DC, USA)
- Shiraz University Alumni Association (Shiraz, Iran)
- Slovak Union of Amateur Astronomers
- State Universities Annuitants Association (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earning the RSA Secured certification proves that F5 is serious about delivering 'out-of-the-box' secure access and strong user authentication to customers of Firepass and RSA SecurID technology.
With a focus on healthcare, financial services and eBusiness applications, Arcot's WebFort product suite enables the convenient, cost-effective volume deployment of strong user authentication on the Internet.
The company provides the only 100%-software, strong authentication and key protection technology on the market today that enables the deployment of large-scale strong user authentication and digital signature-based applications.
com/ ), the global number one vendor of strong user authentication products to the financial sector, and Protocom Development Systems ( http://www.
These organizations maximize online banking security for their customers through Proginet's Web single sign-on solution, SecurAccess, which combines with third-party hardware tokens from VASCO Data Security International to offer strong user authentication.
com/ ), a global provider of enterprise-wide security products that support e-business and e-commerce, announced today that it has launched Digipass for Sony Ericsson P800, a software strong user authentication product to be installed on Sony Ericsson's mobile smart phone P800.
Having thoroughly researched all available technologies, it was clear that only CRYPTOCard's CRYPTO-Server would provide the user-friendly, simple-to-administer, and cost-effective strong user authentication that 2Build4 BV's clients demand.