The evaluation will be made under the Strong Motion Instrumentation Program and URS will analyze the strong motion records of 33 buldings monitored by the Strong Program and the U.
What does SMIP stand for?
SMIP stands for Strong Motion Instrumentation Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMIP
We have 18 other meanings of SMIP in our Acronym Attic
- System Monitor Input/Output Card (ROLM telephone systems)
- Saint Mary Immaculate Parish (Plainfield, IL)
- Senior Management Institute for Police
- Ship Maintenance Improvement Program
- Short Message in Picture
- Small Modular Immunopharmaceutical (Trubion)
- Sorghum and Millet Improvement Program (Zimbabwe)
- Spares Management Improvement Program
- Special Measures Initiatives Program (Canada)
- Sports Medicine and Injury Prevention
- Switch Modularity and Interface Platform
- Synchronized Mulitmedia Integration Process
- Synchronized Multimedia Integration Protocol
- Standard Mainframe Interface Program Sperry Reader Emulator
- Small and Medium Industry Promotion Corporation (South Korea)
- Sheet Metal Industry Promotion Plan
- Services Météorologiques Interrégionaux (France)
- Shuttle Multispectral Infrared Radiometer (US NASA)
- Single Mode Intermediate Range (fiber optics)
- SNMP Module Information Repository
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sensors, known as "accelerometers," are part of the toll bridge instrumentation project of DOC's Strong Motion Instrumentation Program (SMIP).