The column family offers strong cation exchange, strong and weak anion exchange, and Protein A phases.
What does SCX stand for?
SCX stands for Strong Cation Exchange (chromatography)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCX
We have 13 other meanings of SCX in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Center without Walls (Oakland, CA)
- South Carolina Writers Workshop
- Stick Carving World Wide
- Supreme Court Web Watch
- Single Charge Exchange
- Specialized Communications Exchange
- STAMIS Computer Exchange
- Starcraft Brood War Map (gaming)
- Steel City Outlaws (Pennsylvania)
- State College Cross Country
- Signal Conditioning Extension for Instrumentation
- State Chart Extensible Markup Language (computer programming)
- State Chart XML
- Security Components Exchange Protocol
- Signal Conditioning EXpansion Units
- St. Croix Valley Railroad
- Science Created by You (EU)
- Short Course Yards (swimming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For peptide analysis, it can be used before or in place of strong cation exchange.
In automatic 2D mode, the first dimension separation -- typically strong cation exchange -- can be run as a step gradient or as a linear gradient.