But more recently, believers have appeared to be on stronger ground by relying on what is called the Strong Anthropic Principle (SAP).
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Strong Anthropic Principle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Statements on Administration Policy (US DOT)
- Station Area Plan (various locations)
- Statistical Analysis Plan
- Statutory Accounting Practices
- Statutory Adoption Pay (UK)
- Steel and Allied Products Ltd
- Strategic Action Planning
- Strategic Action Programme
- Strategic Advantage Profile
- Strategic Alliance Partnership (various organizations)
- Structural Adjustment Policy
- Structural Adjustment Program (International Monetary Fund)
- Structural Analysis Program
- Student Assistance Program
- Sub Area Policy (city planning)
- Subatomic Particles
- Substance Abuse Professional
- Substituted Accounting Period (various locations)
- Suffer After Purchase
- Summer Arts Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The strong anthropic principle is seen as an organizing meta-principle that directs the laws of nature to a desired purpose--provision of enough time to get things done.
The Final Anthropic Principle goes a step beyond the Strong Anthropic Principle and says that not only must life come into existence, but once it does, it will last forever.