What does SV:PP stand for?
SV:PP stands for Stroke Volume to Pulse Pressure Ratio (cardiac term)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Selective Vagotomy and Antrectomy
- Selective Vagotomy and Pyloroplasty
- Silicon Valley-Public Access Link
- Slowly Varying Variable Bit Rate
- Survivability Vulnerability/Crashworthiness
- Secure Voice/Graphics Conferencing
- Sieverts Per Hour (SI)
- Stroke Volume/Pulse Pressure Ratio
- Salvage Value, Item Retained
- Salvage Value, Item Turned In