Silent cerebral infarction in patients with nonrheumatic atrial fibrillation: the Veterans Affairs Stroke Prevention in Nonrheumatic Atrial Fibrillation Investigators.
What does SPINAF stand for?
SPINAF stands for Stroke Prevention in Nonrheumatic Atrial Fibrillation (medical trial; Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center; West Haven, CT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Strategic Press Information Network
- Strategies and Policies for Informatics (UN)
- Superannuation Product Identification Number (Australian pensions)
- Supply Partner Information Network (DaimlerChrysler supplier network)
- Système de Protection Intégré Numérique (French: Digital Integrated Protection System)
- Spatial Mining for Data of Public Interest (Europe)
- Space Information - 2 meter (satellite)
- Structure Parameter Inference Approach (diagnostical method for evaluation the function of hormonal control systems)
- Subscriber Personal Identification Number Access
- Secure Public Internet Access Handler
- Sick Pleasures Inducing Neurotic and Gruesome Embellishments (Tucson, AZ heavy metal band)
- Alexandria Spinning and Weaving
- Spectroscopic Potentials Adjusted Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap
- Safe Programmable and Integrated Network Environment (computer science)
- Secure Positioning In sensor NEtworks
- Shared Program Information Network
- Structural Proteomics in the Northeast (project; Northeast Structural Genomics Consortium)
- Sustainable Product Information Network for the Environment
- Summer Program in Neuroscience, Ethics and Survival
- Sasakawa Pacific Island Nations Fund (Japan)