It is not just the world's largest commercial aircraft that we are targeting with our patented technology, but also the military cargo and newest fighter aircraft that are being developed like the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter series being developed for the U.
What does SFS stand for?
SFS stands for Strike Fighter Series (Suncom family of PC flight controllers)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SFS
We have 297 other meanings of SFS in our Acronym Attic
- State Forest Service (various locations)
- State Funding Study (EPA)
- Statewide Financial Services (various locations)
- Steel Framing System (construction process)
- Stepless Frequency Selection
- Stochastic Fair Sharing Algorithm
- Stochastic False Sharing
- Stored Forward Switching
- Strategic Financial Solutions (various locations)
- Street Fighter Society (gaming community)
- Strongly Fault-Secure
- Student Feedback System
- Student Film Showcase (video podcast)
- Student Financial Services (various schools)
- Student-Faculty-Staff (various locations)
- Subjective Facial Sensation (facial paresthesia)
- Subsistence Financial System
- Suffering from Sanity (band)
- Sugar Free Solutions (Australia)
- Sumitomo Forestry Seattle (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suncom Technologies is a leading international marketer of computer joystick and controller devices, including the popular F-15 Strike Fighter Series of Tactical Control Sticks for use with air-combat software.
took computer-flight simulation to new levels of programmability Thursday with the introduction of its new Strike Fighter Series Flight Controller (MSRP $29.