Woodall for his dedicated efforts as chairman of the Defense Group of the Strike, Land Attack and Air Defense Division.
What does SLAAD stand for?
SLAAD stands for Strike, Land Attack and Air Defense
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of SLAAD in our Acronym Attic
- St. Louis Attractions Association
- St. Lucia Agriculturists Association
- State Legal Admission Authority (Australia)
- State Library Administrative Agency
- Stichting Literaire Activiteiten Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Street Level Artist Agency
- Sage Leadership Academy Alumni Association
- St. Louis Area Agency on Aging (Missouri)
- Stateless Address Auto-configuration
- System Level Applications of Adaptive Computing
- Sri Lanka Association of Air Express Companies (est.1994)
- Sociedad Latinoamericana de Alergia, Asma e Inmunología (Latin-American Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology)
- Sri Lanka Association for Artificial Intelligence (est. 2000)
- Sierra Leone Association of Archivists, Librarians and Information Scientists
- Salt Lake Animal Advocacy Movement (Utah)
- So Long Athletics Art and Music (The Simpsons cartoon)
- Submarine Launched Anti-Aircraft Missile
- Sioux Lookout Area Aboriginal Management Board (Sioux Lookout, Ontario, Canada)
- Second Language Acquisition-Associated Phenomena (language education)
- Sociolinguistic Archive and Analysis Project (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy, the Department of Defense, and industry to address Strike, Land Attack and Air Defense issues of threat, operational concept, combat architecture, system technology and manpower.
John Reilly, chairman of the National Defense industrial Association Association's Strike, Land Attack and Air Defense Division (above, left), presents the NDIA gold medal to retired Navy Vice Adm.