Prioritization of data is accomplished by classifying packets into one of four different priority queues and serving each packet in the queues using Weighted Round Robin (WRR) or Strict Priority Queuing (SPQ) methods.
What does SPQ stand for?
SPQ stands for Strict Priority Queuing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SPQ
We have 39 other meanings of SPQ in our Acronym Attic
- Sequence Pre-Fetch Queue
- Shorter PROMIS Questionnaire
- Single Persons Quarters (housing)
- Social Psychology Quarterly
- Société de Paléontologie du Québec (French: Quebec Paleontology Society; Canada)
- Société Parkinson du Québec (French: Parkinson Society of Quebec; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Société Philosophique de Québec (French: Quebec Philosophical Society; Canada)
- Special Pricing Quotation
- Specialist, Communications Specialist (US Navy)
- Standard Pack Quantity
- Student-Parent Questionnaire
- Sweet Potato Queen (Sweet Potato Queen's Book of Love; Mal's St. Paddy's Day Parade; Jackson, MS)
- Syndicalistes et Progressistes pour un Québec libre (French)
- Syndicat des Pompiers du Québec (French: Quebec Firefighters' Union; Canada)
- Senate Productivity and Quality Award
- Senatus Populusque Amstelodamensis (Latin: Council and People of Amsterdam; Dutch monument)
- Supplied Product Quality Assurance
- Swiss Pharma Qualité Association
- Swiss Pharma Quality Association
- Senatus Populusque Bremensis (Latin: Senate and People of Bremen; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FlexPort allows for up to eight queues for enhanced QoS performance and supports strict priority queuing or shaped deficit weighted round robin (SDWRR) queuing.
9999%) system availability along with strict priority queuing and multiple QoS levels for ensuring service level agreements.