Each of the areas was considered in terms of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, barriers, and threats centered around one or more of the seven themes treated in the symposium discussion groups: career theory, assessment, intervention, technology, programs, policy, and competencies.
What does SWOB stand for?
SWOB stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Barriers (analysis)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of SWOBOther Resources:
We have 9 other definitions for SWOB in our Acronym Attic
- Southwest Ohio Association for Financial Professionals (Cincinnati, OH)
- Small Woodland Owners Association of Maine
- Southwestern Ontario Association for Mathematics Education
- Southwestern Ohio Air Pollution Control Agency
- Ship Waste Off-Loading Barge
- Ship Waste Oil Barge (US Navy)
- Small Waste Oil Burner (UK environmental legislation)
- Small Woman-Owned Business
- Statisticians Without Borders (Bahama, NC)
- Stichting Welzijn Ouderen Buren (Dutch: Welfare Foundation for Elderly Neighbors)
- South Western Ontario Bridge Association
- Seattle Westercon Organizing Committee (Seattle, WA)
- Skin Wound Ostomy Certification
- Software WAN Optimization Controller
- Special Weapons Operation Center
- Standardized Walking Obstacle Course
- Steel Workers Organizing Committee (later became United Steelworkers of America CIO)
- Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities and Constraints
- Swetswise Online Content (electronic journal search platform)
- Southwest Ohio Computer Association (Hamilton, Ohio)