Fortunately our strategy to design and create high-end, original, one-of-a-kind street legal performance vehicles is allowing us to contemplate sustained growth and global market penetration in the near future.
What does SLP stand for?
SLP stands for Street Legal Performance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SLP
We have 299 other meanings of SLP in our Acronym Attic
- Spring Loaded Push
- Sri Lanka Police
- Standard Long Play
- Standardized Language Proficiency
- Standardized Language Profile
- State and Local Program
- State-Local Partnership
- Stock Listed Price
- Stokey, Lucas and Prescott (economics)
- Strategic Logistics Program
- Street Light Pole (various companies)
- Structured Learning Program
- Student Learning Project (various schools)
- Student Life Professionals (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Stunt Like My Partners
- Sturm-Liouville Problem (transmission lines)
- Suggested List Price
- Sunoco Logistics Partners (energy product; various locations)
- Super Long Play (video tape recording)
- Super Low Power (electronics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Pontiac, a subsidiary of General Motors Corporation (NYSE: GM), is collaborating with Street Legal Performance (SLP), a company that supplies parts for GM's vehicles, to produce a Supercharged Firehawk package for the Pontiac G8 GT.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- Not content to merely increase Firehawk sales by 150 percent between the 1993 and 1994 model years, Street Legal Performance Engineering, Inc.