4-meter wide stratiform quartz-carbonate vein within interbedded limestone and shale units along the overturned southwest limb of a northwest-trending anticline (Keyser, 1983).
What does STFRM stand for?
STFRM stands for Stratiform
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Strong Tether Fiber Optic Cable
- SBus Time & Frequency Processor
- Short-Term Financial Plan (financial planning)
- Sleep Tight Fire Protection (Sherman Oaks, CA)
- Social Transmission of Food Preference (neuroscience)
- Science and Technology Foresight Pilot Project (Canada)
- Start-Time Fair Queuing (mobile communication architecture)
- Serum Transferrin Receptor
- Stratus Fractus
- Subtitles In French
- Seattle Tree Fruit Society
- Secure Transacted File System (Microsoft)
- SFS/Thor File System
- Short Term Firm Service
- Short-Term Frequency Stability
- Skarbiec Top Funduszy Stabilnych (Polish: Top Treasury Stable Funds)
- Sly and the Family Stone (band)
- Société du Train à Fil de Schifflange (French)
- South Thames Foundation School (UK)
- Space Telescope Flight Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
The oxidized mineralization zones are near surface, sub-horizontal, and stratiform.
The Menarik ultramafic intrusion contains stratiform chromitites formations, massive sulphides and nickel-copper concentrations in altered zones.
The extensive Seal Lake property covers a sediment hosted stratiform copper-silver system in the Central Mineral Belt of Labrador.
For example, layered intrusions are subdivided into stratiform and contact deposits, with the stratiform deposits further subdivided into chromite and sulphide-associated deposits.
to explore primarily for Sediment-hosted Stratiform Copper (SSC) deposits in the Labrador Trough of western Labrador and southeastern Quebec.
The Menarik ultramafic intrusion contains stratiform chromitite formations, massive sulphides and nickel-copper concentrations in the altered zones.
Among the metallic projects, there are porphyry Au-Cu deposits, highly sulphidated gold-bearing deposits and stratiform polymetallic deposits.