The workers were sacked after a sting operation by Strathclyde Passenger Transport used the CCTV footage to catch the skivers red-handed.
What does SPT stand for?
SPT stands for Strathclyde Passenger Transport
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPT
We have 307 other meanings of SPT in our Acronym Attic
- Sports Physical Therapist
- Spot Croaker (FAO fish species code)
- Spray Pyrolysis Technique
- Squad Proficiency Test
- St. Petersburg Times (Florida)
- Stand Pivot Transfers (physical therapy)
- Standard Party Time
- Standard Penetration Test (soil science)
- Steering Position Transducer (US NASA)
- Stranded, Parallel, Thermoplastic (electrical wiring)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clients include Transport for London, Greater Manchester Passenger Transport Executive and Strathclyde Passenger Transport Executive.
Strathclyde Passenger Transport chiefs will also lay on free shuttle bus services from Govan Station to Partick Station and from Shields Road Station to St Enoch Station, from 6.
New transport spokesman Charlie Gordon is a former chairman of Strathclyde Passenger Transport.
Strathclyde Passenger Transport said the pay offer was worth eight per cent over two years.
ScotRail will be running the trains on the suburban services of Strathclyde Passenger Transport Executive on a four-year lease.
In Glasgow, Strathclyde Passenger Transport said they had beefed up security on the underground as well as at Buchanan Bus Station.
The marshalls on the Glasgow underground are from Lanarkshire-based Up Front Security and are employed by Strathclyde Passenger Transport.