Rooney, also convener of Strathclyde Joint Police Board and a Glasgow City Councillor, blamed his other commitments.
What does SJPB stand for?
SJPB stands for Strathclyde Joint Police Board (Scotland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Students for Justice in Palestine
- Summer Journalism Program (various schools)
- Saint John Port Authority (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Saint-Julien-Parnasse Auderghem (Belgian institute)
- San Juan Pilots Association (Washington)
- South Jersey Paralegal Association
- South Jersey Psychological Association (New Jersey Psychological Association)
- Supplemental Joint Participation Agreement (Florida)
- San Jose Police Amateur Athletic Foundation (est. 1978; California)
- South Jersey Performing Arts Center (Camden, NJ)
- San Joaquin Psychotherapy Center, Inc. (Clovis, CA)
- San Jose Peace Center (California)
- Solidarites Jeunesses Poitou-Charentes (French: Solidarities Youth Poitou-Charentes; Poitou-Charentes, France)
- South Jersey Port Corporation (Camden, NJ)
- San Jose Police Department
- South Jordan Police Department (South Jordan, Utah)
- Scottish Journal of Political Economy
- San Juan Publishing Group (Colorado)
- Social Justice Policy Group (Centre for Social Justice; London, England, UK)
- Scandinavian Journal of Public Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
Councillor Paul Rooney, convener of Strathclyde Joint Police Board, said: "When Stephen was interviewed, he brought some really fresh and progressive ideas for the future of Strathclyde Police.
Strathclyde Joint Police Board selecteed him and the appointment has been approved by Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill.
Their plan was backed by the Strathclyde joint police board earlier this month.
Strathclyde Joint Police Board selected him to succeed Sir John Orr.
A spokesman for Strathclyde Joint Police Board refused to name any of the candidates.
All fingerprint experts in the Scottish Criminal Records Office are subject to Strathclyde Joint Police Board Conditions of Service for Force Support Officers.
Mike Blair, assistant clerk at the Strathclyde Joint Police Board, said he was "amazed" the complaint was not being handled by an outside force.