Strategy to Task The strategy-to-task framework, a hierarchical structure, establishes a coherent chain linking tactical-level tasks all the way up to the national security strategy.
What does S2T stand for?
S2T stands for Strategy to Task
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Service-to-Service (software)
- So to Speak
- Source to Settle
- Student 2 Student (Washington)
- Surfaced Two Sides (lumber)
- Swim to Survive (Canada)
- System-to-System (gaming protocol)
- Surfaced Two Sides and Center Matched (lumber)
- Surfaced Two Sides, One Edge (lumber industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strategy to task Operational Tactical Tactical Task Objective Objective Air superiority Enemy Integrated Destruction of electronic- throughout the joint Air Defense System warfare (EW) / ground operations area neutralized control intercept (GCI) radars in critical areas MOP: X% of EW/GCI radars destroyed Adapted from AFOTTP 2-1.